Thursday, January 01, 2009

4th Annual New Years Day Ride

Keith Joined me for my 4th Annual New Years Day Ride. Zach bailed which is probably a good thing since I told him the snow was gone and that it was 70 degrees and sunny. Not only was it only 40 degrees, but there was a considerable amount of trail covered in unrideable slush, snow and ice. I was mostly aiming to ride in the streams and puddles as I figured they were the best places not to slip. Oh SH*T, that puddle is not it's normal 6 inches deep, now it 12 and it's freaking cold! All and all we had about 90 minutes of dirt double and single track and it left me smiling and just starting to get cold. A perfect start to the new year! Get out and Ride!

1 Comments:

Blogger accretion said...

Awesome man. Back Blogging, nice!

Z

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home