Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ribs are going to be ok

Went to see the doctor on Monday. He said my ribs were either cracked or bruised, but either way they don't do anything unless you puncture a lung. He said I had been doing everything right, except for going on a ride on Sunday. Oh well, how could I resist when Peter at Blackdiamond Bike and Backcountry waved a $3000 demo bike in my face. I'm on the 800mg ibuprofen 4 times a day and I took 3 days off. This morning I rode my normal 20 mile road ride and felt great. The chest just feels a little tight, but there is no sharp pain. I'm going to be fine. Of course I'm headed to Portland this afternoon for work, then haning out downtown with my lovely wife until Saturday. That should be fun, but it's not going to give me saddle time. Oh well. I'm enjoying life and that's the ticket.

Date: April 19
Mileage: 20
Ride type/Bike: Road/Tricross
April Miles: 205
Year to date mileage: 682

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home