Wednesday, January 31, 2007

11 days to go

til the first race of the year. I know I'm not ready, but I never will be so I'm just going to do it anyway. I still need a lot of work on my base, but I am going to have to do some interval work if I want to even try to hang on. At least the sun is out and I can do some rides outside. Getting out on the mountain bike today was wonderful. It's going to be a great year.

Date: January 31
Mileage: 17
Ride type/Bike: Mountain Bike (Tapeworm)/Pisgah
January mileage: 167
Year to date mileage: 167

Date: January 30
Mileage: 30
Ride type/Bike: Rail Trail + Road + Gravel Loop/Tricross
January mileage: 150
Year to date mileage: 150

Date: January 29
Trainer Ride. BLEH. Watched Reservoir dogs though. Bloody flick!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home