Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm really going to log rides here!

It's January 12th and haven't broken any New Year's resolutions yet! Of course I didn't make any either. I was just browsing Bike related blogs and I saw the way VelociPete uses his as a ride diary, and I thought I'd borrow that idea. Here's catching up:

Date: January 11
Mileage: 5
Ride type/Bike: Snow Play/Pisgah
January mileage: 48
Year to date mileage: 48

Date: January 6
Mileage: 23.5
Ride type/Bike: Gravel/Pisgah
January mileage: 43
Year to date mileage: 43

Date:
January 3
Mileage: 19.5
Ride type/Bike: Road/Tricross
January mileage: 19.5
Year to date mileage: 19.5

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger accretion said...

N
Milage?! You must be grinding away. More miles than me anyway - unless I count my snowshoeing!! :P
Z

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home