Friday, July 27, 2007

Computers Suck

Computers Suck. That's a good thing for me because if they just worked and did you want, I'd be out of a job. On the other hand, when I'm playing with them on my own time I hate it when something happens beyond my control that sets me back. Hence the long delay in posting here. I've been just stewing about where the heck my camping trip photos went. Oh well, I finally decided they were not going to randomly come back so I redid the post this morning.

This was my first week back to week after a two week vacation. We took a trip to the ocean where I got in a 10 mile ride with my daughter. Pretty impressive for a six year old. Especially when you consider over half was on sand.

Other than that I'm just trying to stay healthy. Who knows maybe I'll actually be in shape by cross season.

Date: July 25
Mileage: 23
Ride type/Bike: Road/Allez
June Miles: 263
Year to date mileage: 1563

Date: July 22
Mileage: 20
Ride type/Bike: Road/Tricross
June Miles: 240
Year to date mileage: 1540

Date: July 21
Mileage: 40
Ride type/Bike: Road/Allez
June Miles: 220
Year to date mileage: 1520

Date: July 19
Mileage: 7
Ride type/Bike: Single Track/Pisgah
June Miles: 180
Year to date mileage: 1480

Date: July 17
Mileage: 23
Ride type/Bike: Road/Allez
June Miles: 173
Year to date mileage: 1473

Date: July 16
Mileage: 10
Ride type/Bike: Beach/MB-2
June Miles: 150
Year to date mileage: 1450

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commuters suck too.

2:52 PM  
Blogger NobbyNick said...

Lol

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home